Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 5-7 Workdays
- Order number: SW11120
Gesture control 12V / 24V
Touchless control for luminaires for switching, dimming and adjusting the color temperature of constant voltage LEDs. Printed circuit board with two optical sensors and solder points for connection of supply voltage and LEDs.
Switching on and off
- Wipe hand once over sensor 1 = ON
- Wipe hand once over sensor 1 = OFF
- Hold hand over sensor 2 = light becomes brighter
- Remove hand from sensor 2 = current brightness is saved
- Hold hand over sensor 2 = light gets darker
- Remove hand from area = current brightness is saved
Color temperature control
- wipe hand over sensor 2 = only channel 1 on
- wipe hand over sensor 2 = only channel 2 on
- wipe hand over sensor 2 = channel 1 and 2 on
The active channels are dimmed together.
When the operating voltage of the power source is switched off, the current state is saved.
When switching on, the last operating state is automatically restored.
- Operating voltage: 12 - 24V DC
- Output voltage: 12 - 24V DC
- Rated power total*: 60W at 12V DC, 80W at 24V DC
- Rated power per channel*: 60W at 12V DC, 80W at 24V DC
- Detection range of the sensor: 100mm+- 20mm
- dimension main board (LxWxH): 59 x 25 x 6,5mm
- Dimension infrared sensor (LxWxH): 25 x 7 x 10mm
- Cable length sensor 1: 100mm
- cable length sensor 2: 260mm
* One active channel: 100% load; two active channels 50% load each
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)