Touch Dimmer Transformer 60VA
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2-3 Workdays
- Order number: SW10510
Touch dimmer transformer
- TouchTronic (registered trademark Ingo Maurer)
Electronic transformer with touch dimmer function, also called touch former. Functioning like model tf60ll.
As a sensor surface, the metal luminaire housing, the 12V lead to the bulb or a piece of wire can be used.
Short touch means:
- On off. When switching on, the brightness selected before the last switch-off is set (memory function). The last set brightness value remains stored even after a power failure or switching off the mains voltage.
Longer touching means:
- Up and down rules of brightness.
Also very suitable as a spare part for example:
- Ingo Maurer lights such as the floor lamp Ilios, the table lamps Broken Heard, One from the Heard, Fukushu, etc.
- Arteverre floor lamp
- Oligo floor lamps, such as Aluette, KK-DU, Charles u.v.m.
Can also be mounted on any other fixture that has a 12V halogen bulb.
The touch dimmer comes with 230V and 12V connection cable with open cable ends. The 12V supply has a third connection, so that even older TIschleuchten with a 3-wire system (see below) such as the ALIENA Oligo can also be connected to it. The 3rd port can be removed if not needed
Please note: Electrical work on 230V should only be carried out by a trained electrician.
- Connection primary side: 230V / 50Hz
- Secondary side connection: 11.5V
- Maximum power: 60W
- Minimum load to be connected: 35W
- Not suitable for operation with LEDs!
- Stepless brightness control
- Color: Black
- Dimensions housing: (l x w x h) 144 x 45 x 34mm