NO POWER CONNECTION REQUIRED: WINGLET SET OF 3
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Sehr geehrte Kunden,
unser Geschäft hat vom 03.04.2023 bis 10.04.2023 geschlossen. In dieser Zeit sind wir auch telefonisch nicht erreichbar.
our store is closed from 03.04.2023 to 10.04.2023. In this time we are also not available by phone.
- Order number: SW10806
WINGLET CL - wireless wall light set of 3
Wireless wall light with motion detector, brightness detection and radio module for group formation, thanks to the integrated rechargeable battery, regardless of the electrical installation provided by the customer. Versatile applications in the living area - and temporarily in the dry outdoor area - thanks to the freely placeable wall bracket.
- Angled soft diffuser made of laser-structured acrylic glass for homogeneous light emission
- Light distribution 55% direct and 45% indirect light
- Intuitive operation and dimming using a sensor control panel on the front
- The motion detector can be combined with a selectable afterglow duration
- The brightness detection reacts to the desired ambient light level
- Charging process via micro USB interface or Nimbus Basket Charger (please order separately)
- LED indicators on the front show the current operating and charging status
- The maximum luminous flux is approx. 170 lumens with a color rendering index of RA> 90.
Scope of delivery: WINGLET light with built-in lithium battery, wall bracket, USB charging cable without USB charger (almost any USB cell phone charger with charging socket can be used)
Illuminant: 1x LED
Bulbs included: yes
Operating voltage of the LED: 5V via built-in lithium battery
External converter necessary: no
Luminous flux: 5-170lm
Light color: 2700K (warm white)
Beam angle: 90 degrees
Color rendering index CRI:> 90
Energy efficiency class: A ++ (spectrum A ++ to E)
A few information about the technical data
- What is luminous flux?
The luminous flux Φ - measured in lumens (lm) - is the light output of a light source. It describes the power emitted by the light source in all directions in the visible range. To get a rough idea of what this value means, here are a few comparisons:
230V halogen bulb with base GU10, 50W: 345lm
230V halogen bulb with base G9, 60W: 740lm
12V halogen bulb with socket GX5.3 (GU5.3), 35W: 450lm
12V halogen bulb with socket GX5.3 (GU5.3), 50W: 720lm
12V halogen bulb with base G4, 20W: 257lm
12V halogen bulb with base GY6.35, 50W: 840lm
230V halogen rod with base R7s, 100W: 1200lm
- What does color temperature mean?
Roughly speaking, the color temperature indicates how warm or cold especially white light is. The oneness is Kelvin (K). The lower the Kelvin value, the warmer the light gets. The light of a commercial light bulb here would correspond to about 2700K, a candle has about 1500K. The higher the Kelvin value becomes, the colder the blue becomes the light. Daylight is compared with about 7000K. A rough classification of the light color is:
- 2,700 to 3,250 Kelvin: warm white
- 3,250 to 5,250 Kelvin: neutral white
- 5,250 to 8,000 Kelvin: daylight white
- What does the color rendering index called RA or CRI?
The color rendering index indicates the degree of correspondence of the seen body color with its appearance under the respective reference light source. The smaller the deviation, the better the color rendering property. A light source with RA = 100 reproduces all colors very well. The lower the RA value, the less well the colors are rendered. In bathrooms and dressing rooms with mirrors, we generally recommend the use of luminaires and light sources with a high RA value of at least 90.
RA 70-80: medium color rendering
RA 80-90: good color reproduction
Ra 90-100 very good color reproduction