RECESSED LIGHT S
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 5-8 Workdays
- Order number: SW11105
Floor or wall recessed light S
Very small and noble recessed luminaire made of V4A stainless steel. Suitable as a recessed wall light, as a floor light, as an accent light point, as an underwater light, etc.
- LED recessed luminaire with 1 W power LED, operation directly on 24 V DC, with diffuse glass perfect as a path and marker luminaire for installation in the floor, wall and ceiling, even under water
- Housing V4A stainless steel, with hardened glass pane and mounting bracket
- Available with a round or square design
- 0 - 100% dimmable with PWM dimmer via separate dimming input
- With 1 W branded LED and integrated driver electronics for a long service life
- Temperature range - 25 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Different connection variants available
- Optional available: plastic installation sleeve Ø 44 x 83 mm, (or 150 mm with housing plug), required for installation in loose materials or for casting in concrete
Available connection variants:
- Cable with l = 5m and open cable ends
- Cable with l = 10m and open cable ends
- Cable with l = 5m and plug
- Plug attached directly to the luminaire
Power supply dimensioning:
The lights require a 24V DC power supply, the output of which depends on the number of lights connected. In order not to use a power supply to the limit, we recommend planning a 10% power reserve.
An example: This lamp has a power consumption of 1W. You want to connect 3 lights to one power supply unit. Calculation: 3 x 1W = 3W. You choose a power supply unit whose maximum power output is slightly higher. We would recommend our 4W model here, which is well suited for this purpose, even considering a 10% reserve (4W - 10% = 3.6W).
Light source: 1x LED
Operating voltage: 24V DC voltage
LED power: 1W
Bulbs included: yes
External converter required: yes
Luminous flux: 40lm (light color 2700K), 40lm (light color 3000K), 42lm (light color 4000K), 45lm (light color 6500K)
Light color: optionally 2700K (warm white), 3000K (warm white), 4000K (neutral white), 6500K (cold white)
Beam angle: 120 degrees - diffuse
Color rendering index CRI:> 90
Dimmable: yes via separate PWM connection
Degree of protection: IP68
Material: V4A stainless steel
Areas of application: inside and outside
Energy efficiency class: A ++ (range A ++ to E)
A few information about the technical data
- What is luminous flux?
The luminous flux Φ - measured in lumens (lm) - is the light output of a light source. It describes the power emitted by the light source in all directions in the visible range. To get a rough idea of what this value means, here are a few comparisons:
230V halogen bulb with base GU10, 50W: 345lm
230V halogen bulb with base G9, 60W: 740lm
12V halogen bulb with socket GX5.3 (GU5.3), 35W: 450lm
12V halogen bulb with socket GX5.3 (GU5.3), 50W: 720lm
12V halogen bulb with base G4, 20W: 257lm
12V halogen bulb with base GY6.35, 50W: 840lm
230V halogen rod with base R7s, 100W: 1200lm
- What does color temperature mean?
Roughly speaking, the color temperature indicates how warm or cold especially white light is. The oneness is Kelvin (K). The lower the Kelvin value, the warmer the light gets. The light of a commercial light bulb here would correspond to about 2700K, a candle has about 1500K. The higher the Kelvin value becomes, the colder the blue becomes the light. Daylight is compared with about 7000K. A rough classification of the light color is:
- 2,700 to 3,250 Kelvin: warm white
- 3,250 to 5,250 Kelvin: neutral white
- 5,250 to 8,000 Kelvin: daylight white
- What does the color rendering index called RA or CRI?
The color rendering index indicates the degree of correspondence of the seen body color with its appearance under the respective reference light source. The smaller the deviation, the better the color rendering property. A light source with RA = 100 reproduces all colors very well. The lower the RA value, the less well the colors are rendered. In bathrooms and dressing rooms with mirrors, we generally recommend the use of luminaires and light sources with a high RA value of at least 90.
RA 70-80: medium color rendering
RA 80-90: good color reproduction
Ra 90-100 very good color reproduction