Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 5-8 Workdays
- Order number: SW11102
Recessed wall light Lens Dot
Very small and noble recessed wall light made of V4A stainless steel. Suitable as a recessed wall light, as an accent light point, as an underwater light, as a mini spotlight, as staircase lighting, etc.
▪ 14 mm accent light point, installation depth only 10 mm with mounting bracket
▪ Microbe-resistant PUR connection cable, encapsulated directly with the spot in a watertight manner, for outdoor installation
▪ Extremely thin ribbon cable, for installation in the floor, wall and cladding
▪ Long service life, high luminosity, insensitive to vibrations
▪ Chlorine and brine resistant V4A stainless steel housing
▪ Temperature range - 25 ° C to + 50 ° C
▪ Small round design, elegant shape, inconspicuous during the day, fascinating light effect
▪ RGB models for operation on RGB controllers
Some application examples:
- Orientation light
Small and inconspicuous in a wall, but still light enough so that you can orientate yourself in the dark.
- Night light
In corridors or in the bathroom lighting that, thanks to minimal power consumption, conveys a feeling of security at night and shows a glare-free path, e.g. to the toilet. Together with a twilight switch, which automatically switches on these little "night lights" when it is dark, you can achieve beautiful basic lighting.
- Pedestal light
Installed in a base tile or in an end frame, the LENS-DOT luminaire creates elegant lighting in the floor area.
- Wall lamp in a niche
For lighting shower gel, shampoo bottles and much more. in a niche in the shower or bathroom as a visual highlight in a modern bathroom.
- Staircase light
As an accent light point in the stringer or outside in a natural stone wall.
- In the motorhome
A noble, small point of light which, in addition to the otic enhancement of the motorhome, also represents a beautiful night light.
- In the boat
Thanks to V4A material and splash protection, it is ideal for use in boats to visually enhance the appearance.
Available supply lines:
- Variant with twin strand: is used indoors. The braid can also be placed in the tiled bed if the luminaire is installed in a tile
- Variant with microbe-resistant PUR cable. Is used outdoors where maximum environmental resistance is important.
Available light colors:
- warm white with 2700K
- neutral white with 2700K
- cold white with 5000K
- Multicolor in RGB technology: color freely selectable via external control device (see accessories)
Power supply dimensioning:
The lights require a 12V DC power supply, the output of which depends on the number of lights connected. In order not to use a power supply to the limit, we recommend planning a 10% power reserve.
An example: This lamp has a power consumption of 0.5W (RGB version 0.75W). You want to connect 6 lights to one power supply unit. Calculation: 6 x 0.5W = 3W. You choose a power supply unit whose maximum power output is slightly higher. We would recommend our 4W model here, which is well suited for this purpose even considering a 10% reserve (4W - 10% = 3.6W).
Light source: 1x LED
Operating voltage: 12V DC voltage
LED power: 0.5W, 0.75W for the RGB variant
Bulbs included: yes
External converter required: yes
Luminous flux: 35lm (light color 2700K, 4000K), 39lm (light color 5000K), 6lm (RGB variant)
Light color: optionally 2700K (warm white), 4000K (neutral white) or 5000K (cold white)
Beam angle: 60 degrees
Color rendering index CRI:> 80
Degree of protection: IP68
Material: V4A stainless steel
Resilient: not accessible due to the lens
Areas of application: inside and outside
Energy efficiency class: A ++ (range A ++ to E)
A few information about the technical data
- What is luminous flux?
The luminous flux Φ - measured in lumens (lm) - is the light output of a light source. It describes the power emitted by the light source in all directions in the visible range. To get a rough idea of what this value means, here are a few comparisons:
230V halogen bulb with base GU10, 50W: 345lm
230V halogen bulb with base G9, 60W: 740lm
12V halogen bulb with socket GX5.3 (GU5.3), 35W: 450lm
12V halogen bulb with socket GX5.3 (GU5.3), 50W: 720lm
12V halogen bulb with base G4, 20W: 257lm
12V halogen bulb with base GY6.35, 50W: 840lm
230V halogen rod with base R7s, 100W: 1200lm
- What does color temperature mean?
Roughly speaking, the color temperature indicates how warm or cold especially white light is. The oneness is Kelvin (K). The lower the Kelvin value, the warmer the light gets. The light of a commercial light bulb here would correspond to about 2700K, a candle has about 1500K. The higher the Kelvin value becomes, the colder the blue becomes the light. Daylight is compared with about 7000K. A rough classification of the light color is:
- 2,700 to 3,250 Kelvin: warm white
- 3,250 to 5,250 Kelvin: neutral white
- 5,250 to 8,000 Kelvin: daylight white
- What does the color rendering index called RA or CRI?
The color rendering index indicates the degree of correspondence of the seen body color with its appearance under the respective reference light source. The smaller the deviation, the better the color rendering property. A light source with RA = 100 reproduces all colors very well. The lower the RA value, the less well the colors are rendered. In bathrooms and dressing rooms with mirrors, we generally recommend the use of luminaires and light sources with a high RA value of at least 90.
RA 70-80: medium color rendering
RA 80-90: good color reproduction
Ra 90-100 very good color reproduction