Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 5-8 Workdays
- Order number: SW10769
Recessed wall light Mini disc
Very small and elegant recessed wall light made of V4A stainless steel. Suitable as a recessed wall light, as a floor light, as an accent light point, as an underwater light etc.
▪ 14 mm accent light point, installation depth only 10 mm with mounting bracket, or 15 mm length with screw fastening
▪ Microbe-resistant PUR connection cable, potted waterproof with the spot, for installation outdoors
▪ Extremely thin ribbon cable, for installation in floors, walls and cladding
▪ Long service life, high luminosity, insensitive to vibrations
▪ Chlorine and brine water resistant V4A stainless steel housing
▪ Temperature range - 25 ° C to + 50 ° C
▪ Small round design, elegant design, inconspicuous during the day, glare-free, fascinating light effect in the evening
▪ RGB models for operation on RGB controllers
Some application examples:
- Orientation light
Small and inconspicuous built into a wall but still bright enough so that you can orient yourself in the dark.
- Night light
In hallways or in the bathroom, lighting that gives a feeling of security at night thanks to minimal power consumption and a glare-free path e.g. points to the toilet. Together with a twilight switch, which automatically switches on these small "night lights" when it is dark, you can achieve beautiful basic lighting.
- Pedestal light
Installed in a base tile or in an end frame, the DISC-DOT luminaire provides elegant lighting in the floor area.
- Recessed floor light
As an accent light point, the luminaire frames objects optically and sets eye-catchers in the room. Also a visual highlight outdoors in rivers, on patios or balconies.
- Shower wall lamp
As an accent light point, the lamp in the wall of a shower significantly enhances the bathroom.
- Stair light
As an accent light point in the cheek.
- In the mobile home picture
A noble, small point of light which in addition to the otical enhancement of the motorhome also represents a beautiful night light.
- In the boat
Thanks to V4A material and splash protection, it can be used excellently in boats to visually enhance the appearance.
We offer the lights in two installation variants:
- Version with spring clamp technology for mounting in 20mm holes
- Version with screw thread for fastening with a nut from behind
Available supply lines:
- Variant with twin braid: used indoors. The stranded wire can also be placed in the tile bed if the lamp is installed in a tile
- Variant with microbe-resistant PUR line. Is used outdoors, where maximum environmental resistance is important.
Available light colors:
- warm white with 2700K
- cool white with 5000K
- Multicolor in RGB technology: color freely selectable via external control device (see accessories)
Power supply dimensioning:
The lights require a 12V DC power supply, the output of which depends on the number of lights connected. In order not to use a power supply to the limit, we recommend planning a 10% power reserve.
An example: This lamp has a power consumption of 0.25W (RGB version 0.75W). You want to connect 6 lights to one power supply unit. Calculation: 6 x 0.25W = 1.5W. You choose a power supply unit whose maximum power output is slightly higher. We would recommend our 4W model here, which is well suited for this purpose even considering a 10% reserve (4W - 10% = 3.6W).
Illuminant: 1x LED
Operating voltage: 12V DC voltage
Power of the LED: 0.25W, 0.75W with variant RGB
Bulbs included: yes
External converter necessary: yes
Luminous flux: 14lm (light color 2700K), 16lm (light color 5000K), 6lm (variant RGB)
Light color: either 2700K (warm white) or 5000K (cold white)
Beam angle: -
Color rendering index CRI:> 80
Degree of protection: IP68
Material: V4A stainless steel
Load capacity: 5t
Areas of application: inside and outside
Energy efficiency class: A ++ (spectrum A ++ to E)
A few information about the technical data
- What is luminous flux?
The luminous flux Φ - measured in lumens (lm) - is the light output of a light source. It describes the power emitted by the light source in all directions in the visible range. To get a rough idea of what this value means, here are a few comparisons:
230V halogen bulb with base GU10, 50W: 345lm
230V halogen bulb with base G9, 60W: 740lm
12V halogen bulb with socket GX5.3 (GU5.3), 35W: 450lm
12V halogen bulb with socket GX5.3 (GU5.3), 50W: 720lm
12V halogen bulb with base G4, 20W: 257lm
12V halogen bulb with base GY6.35, 50W: 840lm
230V halogen rod with base R7s, 100W: 1200lm
- What does color temperature mean?
Roughly speaking, the color temperature indicates how warm or cold especially white light is. The oneness is Kelvin (K). The lower the Kelvin value, the warmer the light gets. The light of a commercial light bulb here would correspond to about 2700K, a candle has about 1500K. The higher the Kelvin value becomes, the colder the blue becomes the light. Daylight is compared with about 7000K. A rough classification of the light color is:
- 2,700 to 3,250 Kelvin: warm white
- 3,250 to 5,250 Kelvin: neutral white
- 5,250 to 8,000 Kelvin: daylight white
- What does the color rendering index called RA or CRI?
The color rendering index indicates the degree of correspondence of the seen body color with its appearance under the respective reference light source. The smaller the deviation, the better the color rendering property. A light source with RA = 100 reproduces all colors very well. The lower the RA value, the less well the colors are rendered. In bathrooms and dressing rooms with mirrors, we generally recommend the use of luminaires and light sources with a high RA value of at least 90.
RA 70-80: medium color rendering
RA 80-90: good color reproduction
Ra 90-100 very good color reproduction