Round accent light point 45mm
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 5-8 Workdays
- Order number: SW11060
Wall / floor recessed luminaire with accent light point 45mm
Very small and noble recessed wall light made of V4A stainless steel. Suitable as a recessed wall light, as a floor light, as an accent light point, as an underwater light, etc.
▪ 20 mm light exit surface, installation depth only 10 mm with mounting bracket
▪ Optionally microbe-resistant PUR connection cable, encapsulated directly with the spot in a watertight manner, for outdoor installation
▪ Optionally extremely thin ribbon cable, for installation in floor, wall and cladding
▪ Long service life, high luminosity, insensitive to vibrations
▪ V4A stainless steel housing resistant to chlorine and brine
▪ Temperature range - 25 ° C to + 50 ° C
▪ Small angular or optionally round design, elegant design, inconspicuous during the day, glare-free, fascinating light effect in the evening
▪ RGB models with color change technology for operation on RGB controllers
Some application examples:
- Orientation light
Small and inconspicuous in a wall, but still light enough so that you can orientate yourself in the dark.
- night light
In hallways or in the bathroom lighting that, thanks to minimal power consumption, conveys a feeling of security at night and provides a glare-free path, e.g. points to the toilet. Together with a twilight switch, which automatically switches on these little "night lights" when it is dark, you can achieve beautiful basic lighting.
- Pedestal light
Installed in a base tile or in an end frame, the luminaire creates elegant lighting in the floor area.
- Recessed floor light
As an accent light point, the luminaire frames objects in an excellent visual way and sets an eye-catcher in the room. Also a visual highlight in the outdoor area in Gewegen, on terraces or balconies.
- Shower wall light
As an accent light point, the light in the wall of a shower significantly enhances the bathroom.
- staircase light
As an accent light point in the stringer.
- In the mobile home
A noble, small point of light which, in addition to the otic enhancement of the motorhome, also represents a beautiful night light.
- In the boat
Thanks to V4A material and splash protection, it is ideal for use in boats to visually enhance the appearance.
- Variant with twin strand: is used indoors. The stranded wire can also be placed in the tiled bed if the lamp is installed in a tile
- Variant with microbe-resistant PUR cable. Is used outdoors where maximum environmental resistance is important.
Available light colors:
- warm white with 2700K
- cold white with 5000K
- Multicolor in RGB technology: color freely selectable via an external control device (see accessories)
Light source: 1x LED
Operating voltage: 12V DC voltage
LED power: 0.25W, 0.75W for the RGB variant
Bulbs included: yes
External converter required: yes
Luminous flux: 14lm (light color 2700K), 16lm (light color 5000K), 6lm (RGB variant)
Light color: optionally 2700K (warm white) or 5000K (cool white)
Beam angle: 120 °
Color rendering index CRI:> 80
Degree of protection: IP68
Material: V4A stainless steel
Areas of application: inside and outside
Energy efficiency class: A ++ (range A ++ to E)
A few information about the technical data
- What is luminous flux?
The luminous flux Φ - measured in lumens (lm) - is the light output of a light source. It describes the power emitted by the light source in all directions in the visible range. To get a rough idea of what this value means, here are a few comparisons:
230V halogen bulb with base GU10, 50W: 345lm
230V halogen bulb with base G9, 60W: 740lm
12V halogen bulb with socket GX5.3 (GU5.3), 35W: 450lm
12V halogen bulb with socket GX5.3 (GU5.3), 50W: 720lm
12V halogen bulb with base G4, 20W: 257lm
12V halogen bulb with base GY6.35, 50W: 840lm
230V halogen rod with base R7s, 100W: 1200lm
- What does color temperature mean?
Roughly speaking, the color temperature indicates how warm or cold especially white light is. The oneness is Kelvin (K). The lower the Kelvin value, the warmer the light gets. The light of a commercial light bulb here would correspond to about 2700K, a candle has about 1500K. The higher the Kelvin value becomes, the colder the blue becomes the light. Daylight is compared with about 7000K. A rough classification of the light color is:
- 2,700 to 3,250 Kelvin: warm white
- 3,250 to 5,250 Kelvin: neutral white
- 5,250 to 8,000 Kelvin: daylight white
- What does the color rendering index called RA or CRI?
The color rendering index indicates the degree of correspondence of the seen body color with its appearance under the respective reference light source. The smaller the deviation, the better the color rendering property. A light source with RA = 100 reproduces all colors very well. The lower the RA value, the less well the colors are rendered. In bathrooms and dressing rooms with mirrors, we generally recommend the use of luminaires and light sources with a high RA value of at least 90.
RA 70-80: medium color rendering
RA 80-90: good color reproduction
Ra 90-100 very good color reproduction