Constant current dimmer 350mA, 500mA, 700mA
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 4-7 Workdays
- Order number: SW11163
Dimmer for constant current LEDs
Low voltage dimmer for dimming LEDs operated with constant current. The dimmer has three connections on the board with clamping device:
- Input = operating voltage 9V...36V DC
- Output max. 32V (for version 350mA), 28V (for versions 500mA and 700mA) DC
- Connection for push button (not included)
1. push button short = channel on
2. push button = light becomes brighter
3. release push button = current brightness is saved
4. press button = light gets darker
5. release button = current brightness is saved
6. processes 2-5 are repeated
7. briefly confirm button = channel off
With memory function, i.e. the last setting remains stored when the power supply is switched off.
- LED Open-Circuit Protection: If there is an interruption in the load circuit, the device switches off.
- LED Short-Circuit Protection: In case of short-circuit in the load circuit, the current is limited to its set value
- Thermal Protection: If the permissible temperature of the circuit is exceeded, the device switches off.
Note: The maximum cable length at the push button should not exceed 1000mm.
Dimming type: current control 20mA up to the specified maximum value
Maximum output current: 350mA, 500mA or 700mA depending on the variant
Input voltage: 9...36V DC
Output voltage: max. 28V DC (max. 32V DC for 350mA variant)
Dimensions: 64 x 20 x 8mm
Cable cross section: 0,2 ... 0,75mm²