CASAMBI radio remote control MPRESS
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 5-7 Workdays
- Order number: SW10764
CASAMBI radio remote control MPRESS
MPRESS is a batteryless and de-energized button with one or more push buttons for the Casambi Bluetooth system. The MPRESS does not require a power supply or cabling to send control signals to selected lights! The light (s) only need to be equipped with a Casambi Bluetooth module or dimmer or control gear. The MPRESS can simply be screwed to a box or on the wall or glued on. The energy of the pressure is sufficient for the MPRESS to transmit the control / dimming signal via Bluetooth to the respective Casambi dimmer / modules.
The MPRESS always included two button designs: a single button or double button. This makes it possible to control up to 4 lights / light circles or scenes!
The MPRESS is available in two frame variants: pure white or signal white.
• Radio switch for controlling u. a. Casambi devices
• Up to 4 freely programmable buttons (scenes, color, ...)
• Initial programming must be done using an Android ™ smartphone / tablet with an NFC interface!
• The network mode must be set to "balanced"
• After successful integration with an Android device, the switch can also be managed and programmed by an iOS device
• The energy for the radio signal is generated when the button is pressed by an electrodynamic energy generator; therefore no battery is required, maintenance-free
• The middle section can be used in other switch series with an internal dimension of 55x55mm, such as
- Jäger Direkt: Opus 55 Inform, Opus 55 Kubus, Opus 55 Fusion
- Merten: 1-M, M-Smart, M-Arc, M-Plan, M-Creativ, M-Pure
- Gira: Standard 55, E2, E3, Event, Esprit, ClassiX
- Jung: AS 500, A 500, A plus, A creation, A creation glas
- Berker: S.1, B.1, B.3, B.7 glass
Bluetooth Low Energy
The Casambi solution is based on Bluetooth Low Energy, the state-of-the-art wireless technology and the only low power wireless technology in all modern smartphones, tablets and even smart watches, making it the only mainstream and future proof low power radio technology in the world.
On top of Bluetooth Low Energy, the Casambi technology provides a mesh network where all the intelligence of the system is replicated in every node and, in such a way, creates a system with no single points of failure.
Such self-organizing wireless mesh network can control a large number of fixtures from any point. It also allows for firmware updates over the network, allowing any kind of changes to be made over-the-air. In this kind of fully distributed and symmetric architecture, any unit can go offline and catch up from others when they return back online.
The Casambi devices are smart on their own and only connected when needed. An Internet connection is not necessary for normal operation, it is just needed for user interface configurations to be sent or recalled from the cloud service.
Casambi allows people to control luminaires directly from their mobile device, using Bluetooth Low Energy, the cutting-edge communication technology that is built into every modern smartphone, tablet and smartwatch.
All the user needs to do is download the Casambi app to their iOS or Android device, and they're ready to control all their light fittings.
Casambi's app is designed to make it easy for anyone to commission and control lighting. The app employs intuitive gesture control: tap a luminaire to turn it on or off, swipe side-to-side to adjust brightness, up and down for colour temperature, or hold to change the colour. The unique gallery feature even lets users upload their own photos of a space, mark the positions of the luminaires, and use this to select and control them.
Casambi offers a big variety of possibilities for a user to interact with the lighting depending on the user's individual requirements. The app for smartphones, tablets and smartwatches is the most elaborated user interface. Besides the app, traditional wall switches, push buttons, Casambi's own scene controllers and many other control points can be used.
Casambi collaborates with all the leading luminaire manufacturers.
For further informations please visit the website of www.casambi.com